The seminary's official Bookstore is the Lenoir-Rhyne University Bookstore, operated by Neebo, Inc.
Ordering books is simple:
1. Go to http://www.neebo.com/lr
2. Select term on the left hand side, about ¼ down the page. Right now, the only option is “Spring 13 LTSS” (note: this covers BOTH J-term and the Spring Semester).
3. Select your department (“Bible”, “Christian History”, etc.) then select individual classes.
4. Once you select a class (or a slate of classes), click “View Textbook Results”.
5. Then, select the books you want to add to your cart and proceed with checkout.
Shipping is FAST& FREE for LTSS students.
If you would like to visit the bookstore in person, it is located on the Hickory campus in the Cromer Center.
Lenoir-Rhyne University Bookstore
625 7th Avenue NE, Cromer Center
Hickory, NC 28601
Phone: (828) 328-7142
Ordering Apparel from Land's End
Lenoir-Rhyne has an online apparel store and each selection is available with the LTSS logo.